About Me

My photo
Born and raised in the Tri-City area of Albany, NY, an athletic, talented young writer blossomed to become the young women you see today. Writing has always been a passion of mine but dance and running have always been my first loves. I am currently a freshman in college on a Track Scholarship and perusing my career to become a social worker. I'm very humble and down to earth. I'm just Me!

Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thoughts pt 2

I've come to the conclusion that my heart, meaning, me caring for others, is my strength as well as my weakness.
I stress myself out...for what?
Hell I don't even know...smh
I'm starting to think that love is the extremely if not the most difficult realization that something other than oneself is real...Funny huh...?
You know my grams once told me: Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy There will be anger, tears and laughter but it's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another...
Idk its just something I was thinking about...

No comments: