About Me

My photo
Born and raised in the Tri-City area of Albany, NY, an athletic, talented young writer blossomed to become the young women you see today. Writing has always been a passion of mine but dance and running have always been my first loves. I am currently a freshman in college on a Track Scholarship and perusing my career to become a social worker. I'm very humble and down to earth. I'm just Me!

Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In Wondering whats Real & Great

What is it about people, that when they blog they talk about everyone and thing.
There is no meaning.
Its like a drama network.
Me, me, me,
I, I, I
Damn!
Doesn't anybody tell a story anymore?
Talk about the wonderful day you had.
Your thoughts, your desires, your passions, your flaws.
The list goes one.
Time
Time is of the essence we cant receive back.
Its hard to grasp that concept
Time waisted is far worse.
I've waisted time
Everyone WAIST TIME!
The only difference between others and I is that I refuse to acknowledge that fact that my time was a waist.
I can only clock in on a new time sheet and start my time over.
Want to here a funny joke?
I have been hurt over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
Just recently I gave money out that I thought was owned and it was used for something else.
So its money stolen.
Who cares.
Shit happens.
All you and I can do it move on and continue with our days.
You know what the problem with most people?
We all think that we're going to be great but sometimes,
We fall short.
Sometimes the expected simply pales in comparison to the unexpected.
You gotta wonder,
Why do we cling to our expectations?
After 4 days of thinking I have the answer.
The expectations is what keep us...
Still...
Standing...!
The expected is the beginning
The unexpected is what changes our lives.
Which are you?

Ive always been one for words when it came to my writing.
I have so many pieces written and unfinished in my phone.
Note written to me.
I plan to post them and start my auto biography.
Some will have many things to say
Others...
Well lets just say,
Will get to know the true me!
The writer who was,
Who is,
and Who I have become



1 comment:

Roo Bear said...

I love what I just wrote