About Me

My photo
Born and raised in the Tri-City area of Albany, NY, an athletic, talented young writer blossomed to become the young women you see today. Writing has always been a passion of mine but dance and running have always been my first loves. I am currently a freshman in college on a Track Scholarship and perusing my career to become a social worker. I'm very humble and down to earth. I'm just Me!

Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love/Hate

You hate someone whom you really wish to love, but whom you cannot love. Perhaps he himself prevents you. That is a disguised form of love.

By hating that person, you have lost something very sweet in yourself.

This is where confusion falls into play!
You listening!
The confusion of love and hate!
There is a thin line.
When the two start to flirt with each other, there is a problem.
The problem is now you can't point out which is which!
You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.
I've reached my breaking point where to two have become my obvious.
People will never seen the good because they have so much negative in front of them BUT its the people who are good, those very few people we hold on too and if we don't,
Its lost.
Usually I write riddles but since this blog is personal,
I can't gather my words correctly.
As I write,
I draw blanks,
I freeze,
I just sit here like a deer in head lights.
I guess I can only say this:
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

Guess I didn't luck out this time!
Hate/Love!

No comments: