About Me

My photo
Born and raised in the Tri-City area of Albany, NY, an athletic, talented young writer blossomed to become the young women you see today. Writing has always been a passion of mine but dance and running have always been my first loves. I am currently a freshman in college on a Track Scholarship and perusing my career to become a social worker. I'm very humble and down to earth. I'm just Me!

Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reason's I cry

There's a boy here in town that says, he'll love me forever.
Who would of thought that forever could be severed.
To near to be far, to far to be close, n it can only end bad when u chooses to let someone in to close.
Its really sad how at night when a girl is all alone, holds herself n then realizes that she's all alone.
My heart is home n I can't even go there for comfort anymore like things used to be and I find that hard as well as confusing.
When will I hear that knock, me walking to the door and be swept off my feet.

In other words, Making love faces like Trey said.


I find my words to be my only way out of this world and finding my own peace.

Reason I cry so much is this:

I find myself in a battle of what it is that I want and that I need.

Who and what it is that is good for me

Question:

What is it that I must get ride of???

No comments: