About Me

My photo
Born and raised in the Tri-City area of Albany, NY, an athletic, talented young writer blossomed to become the young women you see today. Writing has always been a passion of mine but dance and running have always been my first loves. I am currently a freshman in college on a Track Scholarship and perusing my career to become a social worker. I'm very humble and down to earth. I'm just Me!

Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Battle


Wasn't born late 80's
Mom and pops used fought like crazy.

Raised in the hood...I used to watch niggas smack their baby moms so hard the bitch other baby father feel it and go crazy.

Couldn't realize wht was being said
Shit...I used to wish I was dead

Now a days bitches is wht seems to be an "issue"

Bitches seem to feel to what used to be me
How the fuck u think u could erase this Queen B

Not understanding wht literary terms will I smack among ur head if u keep fucking with me and mines.
Imma just say this, the Dick was okay but shit its ur new drug like..."Relax Ur Mind"

I'm disrespectful as fuck it...
Bitch ur son should have been tht pool of blood miscarriage floating in tht toilet...Ooops
Did I say tht oh well,
Fuck it !

I can't stand stupidity , phoniness, disrespectful ass bitches who really think they knw me.
Ha!
Such a game...
When I had ur soon to be babyfather in my bed,
Those tricks he do with his tongue I taught him ..Yes before me nigga was a lame.

Sad but so true...
Damn ma why so blu?

Imma Bang Bang laugh at the nigga with the same name and wonder wtf was I thinking.
Wouldn't be looking this stupid and saying FUCK YOU!
Then sitting here crying, and smh wanting to have all the niggas from all over the hood touch u.

I'm new at this rhyming shyt.
Don't seem so different like the bitch u fucking with...opening her mouth breath smelling like dirty Dick.

Wtf bitch... I don't understand u to a point where u remind me of an unclean feen...
Who just stuck their face a pile of coke like Tony Montana in Scarface....ONLY
I'm ur supplier not really thinking im being mean.

I feel like I'm the topic of conversation like a tending topic on twitter...
Only this time its real life and the words coming out her mouth is gonna wanna make me come out my face...
And Hit her...

Damn now let's get ur boo...

Ha
Pops wasn't no real fucking man.
Where u wanna be infront of me
Nah thts the last place u.
On some real, I'm have u fuck me do some shyt and kiss ur girl with I ate ass face.

U fucking bitches raw with tht lumped up Sticky Dick.

Ur bitch don't sell her pussy
My niggas in the hood just call it Rented!
I got next!

Here let me help out...
I pay a pretty bitch to come and suck ur Dick
Till tht Dick and balls splatter.

Let me stop yo...
I definitely knw its time to go but wait...

One more question for ur bitch...

This morning when u woke up...
He kissed u right...?
How my pussy taste cause his face was all up in it last night...!

No comments: